Sunday 5 June 2011

Photo of the Week

I completed a camera course with my friend Louise, and Louise has been completing a photo a week for the last 18 months or so, the subject of which has been set by the very talented Karen.  Karen and Louise have very kindly let me join them in this weekly photograph session to help me use my camera!

So, after a late lunch, Craig (bless him!) drove around so that I could take some reflection photo's, which is this weeks subject.  Here are my first offerings for the weekly photo challenge!


Those of you that know Milton Keynes will know that as well as the Shopping Centre, some of the offices have mirrored glass that I took advantage of!


This is the bottom of the figure of eight that is below.


Not only did I photograph the reflection in the water, but also the trees in the mirrored glass of the building.


We were on our way home and we went over the river at Passenham!  I hope you can tell what is real foliage and what is reflection.

2 comments:

  1. Sam I missed these - so sorry - back to work and on another planet. These are lovely, especially like the one of the mirrored glass. Thanks for joining us.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say 'Thank you' for the kind compliment in your post :) x

    ReplyDelete