Monday 6 June 2011

Look I can fly......

Was what Emily said when we were at the lookout post at the top of the Heights of Abraham!  I love these photo's, that she didn't even know I was taking!


The completed layout!  I've used a sheet of Prima Fairy Flora paper that I had bought for my birthday last year and the matching alpha's.  I also used a tag, but I changed the plain white string for green and white bakers twine, and finished it off with a Prima pebble.


In June's edition of Craft Stamper there was an absolutely stunning layout using these stamps from Crafty Individuals, so I treat myself (again!) and bought them!  I've used Distress Inks to stamp the flowers and butterflies to make a border.  Simple but very stunning.


I've used butterflies again (these seem to be my favourite embellishment at the moment) and a Prima Fairy Flora rub on in the top corner.

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow, It's a very sweet, nice and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete