Thursday 2 June 2011

Having a dabble ............

..... with art journalling!!  I've been hearing about art journalling as I've been making my way around blogs and June Craft Stamper has an Art Journal page featured, and I've always wondered what an Art Journal was.

To discover it's like a diary, I thought I would give it a go!  A diary was always close at hand for me to write in when I was growing up, so to do an art diary would be a good challenge.

This is the very first title page of my Art Journal!  I've just bought a fairly inexpensive Sketch Book to use as my first Art Journal.  If I get on alright with this, I will buy myself a Moleskin book and do a proper Art Journal.


I coloured the page using Barn Door and Fired Brick Distress Inks, used various stamps from my GoGo kits and doodled what is important to me!  I'm quite pleased with my first attempt at Art Journalling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment