Tuesday 15 January 2019

My first Guest DT Layout for Lottie Loves Paper

Hey there, good to see you. I hope your January is going well!

I’m on the Lottie Loves Paper sires today with my first Guest Design Team Layout.  Sarah Jayne puts together gorgeous kits, and this kit, Todays Adventure, is no exception.  It’s beautiful.


I wanted to use this picture of Emily in yellow agains the yellow wall, and the black striped paper was the perfect way to make the photo pop.


I am in love with these planner tassels from American Crafts Sear Lizzy Collection.  One of these may make its way into my planner.


The yellow Alphas were from my own stash, but they compliment the layout and photo perfectly.  The Enamel Dots also add abotnof detail.

I’m back again with another Gueat DT Layout on Friday, so watch this space.

In the meantime, head over to Sarah’s shop  - www.lottielovespaper.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment