Tuesday 15 January 2019

First Stick it Down Design Team Layout of the Year!

Hello Everyone, thanks for stopping by!  If I've not wished you a Happy New Year yet, then Happy New Year!!  It seems like a long time ago now!

I'm really pleased to remain on the Stick it Down Design Team for the start of 2019!  

I really like the first sketch we were given, and immediately I knew what I was going to scrap!  Here is the sketch.


I love this sketch and it really took me out of my comfort zone!  I don't normally scrap in one corner, but it appealed to me straight away.  Here is my layout.



I love the paper in the Echo Park Paper Co Love Autumn collection, and I had the perfect photo of an tree in full autumn colour that I had taken when were in Lanark in October.   This layout really showcases all of the different papers and the different colours.

Please hop over to the Stick it Down Blog to check out all the other Design Team members designs.  I look forward to seeing all your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment