Friday 18 January 2019

Second Lottie Loves Paper Guest Design Team Layout

Happy Friyay everyone!!  I’m sooo glad we are on the last working day of the week, and what better way to end it than having another Lottie Loves Paper Guest Design Team Layout up on all the various sites.


The Heidi Swapp Journalling Pieces are lovely, and inspired this layout.  I never call goals goals, as if I don’t achieve them, I feel disappointed.  If I call them intentions, then the pressure to do them is abit less.  It’s cheating I know, but there are no rules, right?


The numbers from Heidi Swapp are also a favourite and matched my title from Bramble Fox perfectly.


I even tried to match my pen colour to the Journalling Pieces to give the layout some continuity.  The this is it Card seemed appropriate for my last intention!

Head over to www.lottielovespaper.co.uk!

#lottielovespaper #hsjournalstudio #acjournalstudio






No comments:

Post a Comment