Thursday 31 January 2019

Guest DT Layout for Lottie Loves Paper - Go Explore

Hey there, good to see you again!  Hope the snow has kept away from wherever you are!  Today I'm showing another layout that I've completed for Lottie Loves Paper as Guest DT.

The Today's Adventure kit has had to have been one of my favourites, as it's so versatile.  I've completed different styles of layouts using this one kit.

This is today's layout.


The perspectives and doilies are from my own stash, but everything else is from the Today's Adventure Kit.  I'm totally in love with the tassel's, and they add some texture to the layout.



The colours of the tassel's are gorgeous, very vibrant.  They've also been easy to attach to layouts.  I may have to keep one for my planner though.


The kit also contained Heidi Swapp Journalling spots and tags, which have been really easy to layer up.  You will see this better on another layout I've completed. I've layered these on foam dots to give more more dimension to my layout.

Head over to Lottie Loves Paper to see all of Sarah Jayne's lovely goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment