Monday 28 January 2019

Another Layout for Lottie Loves Paper

Hello everyone!  Happy Monday!!  Today I'm showcasing another layout completed for my Guest Designer slot for Lottie Loves Papers.

This layout was inspired by a fellow DT Member, Di Wilcox.  Di used her Alphabet Punch Board on a layout, and I remembered that I had one that I had never used.  Di inspired me to use it, and I loved it.


I've used a 12 Cut File from Silhouette to go with my Alphabet Punch Board, and of course that papers are from my Today's Adventure kit.  Turning 12 is an adventure right??


You can see the letters better here, and the papers.  I've also used the Shimelle Stamps that are included in the kit for the butterfly.  These stamps are gorgeous.  The other stamps used are from my own stash.(


The Dear Lizzy New Day 6 x 6 pad is gorgeous too (all of the kit is gorgeous to be fair!), and filled in my Die Cut 12 perfectly.  It was also the perfect size to punch my letters out of.  My alphabet punch board was a big hit with me, and I will definitely use it again!
!
Head over to Lottie Loves Paper to have a browse!  Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment