Monday 4 February 2019

Lottie Loves Paper Layout - Love Love Love

Hey, thanks for stopping by!  Good to see you again!  Today, I'm showing another Layout that I've completed for Lottie Loves Paper.  I only have another 10 days as Guest Designer, so I'm trying to complete as may layouts as I can!

This is today's layout.


The heart die cut is from Silhouette, but everything else is from my Today's Adventure Kit.


In my kit was this lovely wooden Love cut out.  I wanted to use this as my title, so I inked the wood using a Memento Dew Drop Ink in Love Letter then when it was dry, I used Glossy Accents to make it shine.  The Glossy Accents also made the ink colour darker, which I love.


I've used quite a few of the Heidi Swapp Journalling cards on this layout.  They are lovely, and look great layered up.  The colours really pop and add the detail to the layout.

Head over to Lottie Loves Paper to see all the lovely stash!  I bet you won't be able to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment