Thursday 13 December 2018

We Click

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I managed to get some nice photos of Craig and I were we away. This one was taken at the Minack Theatre.

I wanted to use the We Click Perspextive from Bramble Fox and the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Collection was perfect for the colours.


I wanted to keep the layout simple in its design, so that the photo stood out.



I mounted the We Click Perspextive on a frame to give it a little height.  I was really pleased with how this looks.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Entitled Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Good Times Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Happy Go Lucky Card stock
Bramble Fox We Click Perspextive
We R Memory Keepers Granny Smith Sew Easy Floss
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Accessory Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment