Tuesday 11 December 2018

Summer Memories

Hey there!  Over the summer I loved the Kelly’s Ice Cream adverts where the boy at the end shouts “it’s absolutely banging!”.

I tried all holiday to get a picture of Kelly’s ice cream, but with no luck.  This picture was taken at St Ives.


I used the blue of Elise’s top to determine the main colour, and used Embellishments to add in the other colours.



I also covered the back of a summer Perspextive with patterned paper. It was abit fiddly, but definitely worth it!

Products used:
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Willow Lane Violet Card stock
American Crafts Jen Hadfield My Bright Life Blue Garden Card stock
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Willow Lane Blossom Card stock
Journalling Cards by Crafty Templates
Bramble Fox Summer Memories Perspextive
Pinkfresh Studio Simple & Sweet Ephemera 
Stampin’ Up! basic Jewels Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment