Saturday 15 December 2018

Travel Adventure


Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Today my layout is based on a sketch by Laura Rumble, which I love.

The sketch required stickers or Ephemera tucked under the cardstock.


I’ve used the picture I took of us crossing the Tamar Bridge, and put travel stickers under my patterned paper.



I used another Bramble Fox Perspextive along with a puffy word for the title.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics White Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co Go See Explore A View of the World Card stock
Dew Drop Memento Ink Paris Dusk and Lady Bug
Stampin’ Up! Gorgeous Grunge StMp set
Echo Park Paper Co Go See Explore You got a postcard Card stock
Bramble Fox Travel Perspextive
Flair Button and foam Embellishments
White Photo Corners
Cup Apart Label
Stampin’ Up! Mini Stapler
Stampin’ Up! Basic Jewels Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment