Tuesday 18 September 2018

Rebel just for kicks now!

Hey there, good to see you again!  The layout I'm showcasing today was for a 30 days of June Challenge over on Inspired by Memories.  Julie posted sketches every day in June, and the aim of the game was to complete all 30.

This is my day 1 layout.



When I showed Craig the photo of our Great Niece, Daisy, in her sunglasses, he chose the title, saying that she looked like one of the girls in the Haven Holidays Advert, and the title of the layout was born.  You have to admit, Daisy does look like one of the little girls, and I'm reliably informed that she can be a bit of a rebel.

I don't think that I'll ever be able to look at this layout without humming the song!

Products used:
Doodlebug Design Hello Lovely Card stock
Doodlebug Design Hello Poppy Plaid Card stock
Doodlebug Design Hello - Hello There Card stock
Silhouette Banner Cut File
Doodlebug Design Hello Odds & Ends
Doodlebug Design Hello Glitter Sprinkles
Doodlebug Design Hello Shape Sprinkles
Simply Creative Black Glitter Alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment