Thursday 20 September 2018

Life is good when you have books layout

Thanks for stopping by, it's good to see you again!  This layout is another layout for the 30 days of June challenge.

For the first time in ages, I'd bought some second hand books at a National Trust house we visited.  I don't have an awful lot of time to read, but I do love my books!



When I was completing my layout, I realised that the Bramble Fox Life is Good Perspextive was perfect for this layout.  I kept my layout fairly simple, just adding some stars onto my Kraft background.  Life is good when you have books, I just have to remember to read!

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Kraft Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co Wish Upon a Star Newsprint Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co Wish Upon a Star Enamel Dots
Bazzill Basics Black Cards stock
Ranger Archival Ink Coffee
Bramble Fox Black Border Perspextive
Bramble Fox Life is Good Perspextive
Bramble Fox Red Arrow Perspextive
Echo Park Paper Co Wish Upon a Star Chipboard Phrases
Stampin' Up! Star Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment