Thursday 13 September 2018

Awesome Brother Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I'm still scrapping photo's of my youngest Niece and Nephews wedding, and when the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule collection came out, I knew exactly what photo I was going to scrap.



When my Nephew got married, my niece hired him a mustang so that he and his best man, my other nephew, Nigel, could get to the church in style.  I love this picture of them both, and the Boy's Rule collection was very easy to use for this photo.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boy's Rule Fun and Games Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boy's Rule Messed Up Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boy's Rule Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boy's Rule Stickers
Dew Drop Memento London Fog Ink
Bramble Fox Camera Perspective
Tim Holtz Mini Stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment