Tuesday 25 September 2018

Super Girl Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by.  I'm in love with the Doodlebug Design Hello Collection, and I've used it again on this layout.  This is another layout from the 30 days of June challenge.

The colours in this layout go perfectly with Emily's outfit, and she truly is a Super Girl.  Whenever we go to Brimham Rocks, Emily insists on climbing all day.



The sketch for this layout took me out of my comfort zone.  I normally put everything square on my layouts, so to put things at an angle was a bit strange.  This is what I love about scrapbooking, people and challenges can make you scrap differently to how you would usually scrap!

Products used:
Doodlebug Design Hello Petite and Pretty Card stock
Doodlebug Design Hello - Hello There Card stock
Doodlebug Design Hello Beautiful Blooms Card stock
Doodlebug Design Hello Lovely Card stock
Doodlebug Design Hello This & That Cardboard Stickers
Doodlebug Design Hello Odds & Ends
Doodlebug Design Hello Glitter Sprinkles
American Crafts Twilight Thickers
Bramble Fox Super Perspextive

No comments:

Post a Comment