Thursday 9 August 2018

Fun & Games Layout

Hey there!!  I think I’ve said before that when Craig goes away with work, he always says that it’s hard work, and I know it is, but he nearly always sends me silly photos!

These are the latest silly photos he sent me when he was at the NEC in March.  These photos were brilliant to use with the GoGo Getaway Challenge sketch.



The sketch was fantastic, and I will use it again.  I’ve used my Silhouette to cut out the scribble circles for the background, and used some Bramble Fox Perspextives.  I will get a sensible photo of Craig one day, honest.

Products used:
Bo Bunny Stay Awhile Thankful Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Artisan Card stock
Silhouette Paige Evans Circle Cut file
Bazzill Basics Admiral Card stock
Bazzill Basics White Card stock
Bramble Fox Fun and Games Perspextive
Bramble Fox Arrow Perspextives
Freckled Fawn Foam  word stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment