Tuesday 14 August 2018

Cheers Layout

Hey!  Hope you’re all ok!  This layout was scrapped for a challenge by Crop in the Country. The challenge was to scrap a layout of your favourite tipple.

Of course, mine is Gin and Tonic in my new glass!



I’ve got a few pots of Starlight Paint in my stash, and I’ve not really used them.  The Gin in the glass is pink, so I decided to use my Dried Rose Starlight paint on a cheers cut file. The paint is metallic and really sparkly!

I struggle with mixed media, but will definitely use these paints on layouts again!

Products used:
Silhouette Cheers Cut file
Imagination Crafts Starlight Paint Dried Rose
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Gossamer Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Darling Buds Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Effervescent Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Sketchbook Card stock
Sewing Thread 1062
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment