Tuesday 7 August 2018

A List Layout

Hey there!  I’m still on the NSD Challenges!!  This is in fact the last one!

This challenge was to scrap a layout of a list.  This year I’m keeping a list in my diary of all the layouts I complete, just out of interest more than anything.  This list is what I’ve used for this challenge.



I’ve also used a sketch from Scrapbook.com for this layout. I love sketches, and they really help to kick start your creativity. Sometimes, all I need to do is look through my pins on Pinterest and inspiration strikes!

I loved doing various challenges for various sites for NSD, and will certainly do so again next year!

Products used:
Papermania Turquoise Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co Is rather be crafting Journalling Cards
Pretty Little Studio Dream Big Mint Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting stickers
American Crafts Thickers Printshop Alphas
Hobbycraft Iridescent Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment