Wednesday 15 August 2018

Stick it Down DT Layout - Happy Days in the Sun

Hey there, good to see you again!  Today I'm showcasing my DT Layout for Stick it Down.  As you hopefully know now, the challenges are set on sketches.  I had to ponder this sketch for a little while, then the perfect photo's came along!

Here's the sketch.


I immediately loved how the photo's were arranged, they take your eye around the layout.  I've never really put papers across the corners of my layouts, but I liked the effect this had on my layout.



This is my interpretation of the sketch.  The perfect photo's of my Great Niece, Daisy, on the beach came along, and I knew that they would go with this sketch design.  I really like the My Mind's Eye Good Vibes collection, and knew this would go well for this layout.

Make sure you hop over to the Stick it Down blog to see the rest of the Design Teams Layout's. See you again soon!

Products used:
My Minds Eye Good Vibes Be Cool Card stock
Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette Card stock
My Minds Eye Good Vibes Ephemera
HobbyCraft Chunky Alphas Yellow
Bramble Fox Happy Day's Perspective
My Minds Eye Good Vibes Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment