Thursday 2 August 2018

An English Princess Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  Well I’m still showcasing NSD challenge layouts!

For this challenge, we had to scrap about something that was very British, and I couldn’t think of anything better than an English Princess.



As Princess Diana was known as the Queen of Hearts, I thought this Pinkfresh Studio paper was perfect!  Again, because the photo was black and white, I could get away with the riot of colour!!  My own little tribute to a lovely lady.

Please note, the image of Princess Diana is copyrighted and belongs to Kensington Palace.

Products used:
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Impulse Card stock
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Caper Card stock
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Stitched Frames
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Layered Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment