Tuesday 31 July 2018

Beautiful Layout

Hey there! I’m showcasing another NSDchallenge Layout today.

Now I love fussy cutting, and it’s a good job I do, as this challenge was just to use scissors to cut out for your layout.

Paige Taylor’s Pick me Up Collection had a piece of Card stock that I really wanted to use. The paper was full of gold frames, so all of the frames and words have been cut out using scissors.

I’ve also used a Bramble Fox Butterfly Perspextive that was an exclusive in a Fox Box monthly subscription kit.  I love this kit and it’s really good value!



I love this photo of Emily that I took in Padstow, and the Beautiful Perspextive just seemed to fit.  I also included a watermelon on the Page, which Emily loves.

Products used:
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page Paper Pad
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Pick me Up Accent Stickers
Bramble Fox Beautiful Perspextive
Bramble Fox Exclusive Butterfly Perspextive 

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! I love all of the frames and different bits-everything works out so well together! :)

    ReplyDelete