Thursday 5 July 2018

This is the Life Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  I said a little while ago that I hadn’t shared enough pictures of my 4 legged family.

Today I’m showcasing a layout of Jack, our Border Terrier.  He’s a lovely little thing, with a right little character and expressive eyebrows. Jack also doesn’t mind if you take a photo!



The photo is quite neutral, so I’ve used Shimelle’s Box of Crayons Collection.  Not only do the bright colours go with my photo, but I adore the dog stickers and needed a reason to use them!

Products used:
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Cut Here Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Pick your own Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons All the things Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Ephemera
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Cats Meow Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons stickers and Enamel Dots
American Crafts Thickers Crayon Box
American Crafts Thickers Hope and Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment