Tuesday 3 July 2018

Dreamer Layout

Thanks for stopping by.  I don’t know about you, but I’m always keen to scrap my family, but I forget about our four legged family members.

We bought our Cat, Herbie, a set of toys, and it had a catnip pillow in the set. When we put it on the floor, Herbie laid his head on it and stayed there for about half an hour.



As Herbie is black and white, and the photos background is quite neutral, I decided to use a subtle colour palette, and Pinkfresh Studios Let your heart decide Collection was perfect.

This collection contains stitched frames and layered stickers, so this layout came together very easily.  I like buying collections where everything matches, it makes it so easy.

Products used:
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Thought, Impulse and Whim Card stock
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Stitched Frames
Pinkfresh Studio Let your Heart Decide Card stock stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment