Tuesday 10 July 2018

Be the Star you are Layout

Good to see you again!  Those of you out there that have teenage/young adult sons know how hard it is to get photos of them. I took this photo last year, and I’ve scrapped it multiple times!!



I love the colour scheme of this layout. A limey green background with a Navy cut file over the top.  The stars were cut out using my Silhouette and I decided to keep other Embellishments to a minimum, I didn’t want to overcrowd the Page.  This has to be one of my favourite cut files. What’s yours?

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Admiral Card stock
Webster’s Pages Painted Passport Stars and Stripes Card stock
Silhouette Star Background cut file
American Craft Thickers Eclair
Bramble Fox Blu and Gold Star Perspextives
Pineapple Crafts Green and Blue Cabochons

No comments:

Post a Comment