Thursday 28 June 2018

Princess Diana’s Garden Layout

Hey! Thanks for stopping by.  Last year, we went to Kensington Palace to see the exhibition of Princess Diana’s dresses, and we made our way out into the Princesses garden.

As Princess Diana had died 20 years ago, the Toyal Gardeners had planted the garden in white to commemorate the Princess’s passing.  It was beautiful.



I used a Silhouette cut file for the background, and Pink Paislee’s Paige Evans Pick me Up Collection, which was perfect.  The brighter colours in this collection complimented the pale background and flower wreath.

Products used:
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Pick me Up paper pack
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Pick me Up Ephemera
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Pick me Up Chipboard Stickers
American Crafts Happy Life Thickers
Silhouette Flower Wreath cut file
Bazzill Basics Walnut Cream Card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment