Thursday 26 July 2018

Dislikes & Likes Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! We are carrying on with the NSD challenges, and this is my 3rd one.

We had to use a sketch and detail our likes and dislikes.  Of course I had to put tea/coffee and chocolate as my likes!



I’ve used American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Collection.  This collection is so colourful that I wanted to use it to make a cheery layout.  I’ve also snuck some butterflies onto the layout, which is anothe like of mine!

Products used:
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons All the things Card Stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Cats Meow Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Writers Block Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Corner Embellishments
American Crafts Thickers Hope and Dream
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Adhesive Patches
Hobbycraft Glitter Chunky Alpha Stickers
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Stickers
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment