Tuesday 24 July 2018

BFF Layout

Hi, thanks for stopping by! This is the second challenge for NSD that I completed.  I had to use vertical stripes.  I’ve used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collection for this layout! I love all of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Collections, they are by far my favourite manufacturer at the moment!



The colours also go really well with the photos of Emily and her friend, Harriett!  I also wanted to keep the layout simple because of the colours in the photos.

The 2 girls are as mad as a box of frogs!

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Radiant Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Vellum Pieces
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Dots
Bramble Fox BFF Perspextive
Sticklers Stardust Glitter Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment