Wednesday 31 January 2018

Craftaholics R Us Design Team - Scallops

Hey there good to see you again! Today I’m showcasing my Craftaholics DT submission, which this time the theme was Scallops.



I quite like Scallops, and I used an X Cut punch for the Scallops on this layout.



This layout was made using the Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting collection, which is just lovely. I had to use this to show off my first monthly subscription box from Bramble Fox.

Products used:
Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting Just my type Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting Supply List Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting Happy Crafter Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting Border Strips Card stock
Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting 4 x 4 Journalling Cards
Echo Park Paper Co I’d rather be crafting Element Stickers
Bramble Fox Frame Perspextive
Bramble Fox Gold Perspextive Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment