Monday 29 January 2018

Dream and Believe Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  Can you believe that it’s nearly February?!  January always seems a long month though.

Today I’m showcasing a layout of Emily. I took the picture when we had the snow, but I’ve not completed a snow Layout. Take a look.



I’ve used American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl Collection, which is full of lovely bright colours, which contrasts lovely with the neutral photo.



I’ve used some new Bramble Fox Perspextives that I received in my first monthly subscription box.  The gold stars are just to die for!

Products used:
American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl Gold Foil Pearlescent paper
American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl Think Pink Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl Treat Yourself Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl Stickers
Bramble Fox Gold Perspextive Stars
Bramble Fox Dream Perspextive

No comments:

Post a Comment