Friday 2 February 2018

Let it snow Layout

Hey there, good to see you again! When we had the downpour of snow in December, Craig and I took quite a few photos, as we probably won’t get anymore this year!

Jack, my Border Terrier, loves the snow!  He’s like the kids and runs around in it, rolls in it and generally smiles.  I just had to include him in my snow layouts.



I kept the layout very simple because of the gorgeous snowflake paper, and I think the photo speaks for itself!



This Bramble Fox Let it Snow Perspextive was perfect as the title for my layout, and matched the paper perfectly. Sometimes simple layouts are the best!

Products used:
My Minds Eye Comfort & Joy Card stock
My Minds Eye Comfort & Joy Stickers
Bramble Fox Let it Snow Perspextive
Stampin’ Up! basic jewels Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment