Monday 26 June 2017

Meet Groot layout!

Hey there, good to see you again! I loved the heat last week, but I was also glad when it cooled down so I could sleep!

Anyway, my layout today features my new car. We've named our cars ever since James was small, and this one was no different.

 

I'm not sure if the name was influenced by the colour of the car, or the fact that we'd just recently seen Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.

This is a baby groot in the car, and Emily said as the car gets older, we need a bigger Groot!

 

The car being called Groot meant that I wanted a space theme on my layout. I had Galaxy papers and stickers from my Mrs Brimbles Box that I used. I love this layout and my car.  Do you name your car?

Products used:
Illustrated Faith You Are Loved - Heart & Kisses card stock
Mrs Brimbles Galaxy Paper
Illustrated Faith You Are Loved - Eden Card stock
Basic Grey Hipster - Midtown Cardstock
Fancy Pants Kight Green Alphas
Mrs Brimbles Ephemera

No comments:

Post a Comment