Tuesday 20 June 2017

Fathers Day Cards

Hey there! Good to see you again! So how are you enjoying the hot weather? I didn't mind it over the weekend, but I've not slept properly for the last couple of nights!

Anyway, I digress!  Tonight I'm Show casing a couple of Father's Day cards I made, take a look.

 

The card on the left hand side was for Craig and the other one was for my dad! I'm pleased to say that both dads loved their cards.

Products used:
Stampin' Up! Cucumber Crush card stock
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
Stampin' Up! Custom Tee Stamp set
Stampin' Up! Basic Black Archive Ink
Stampin' Up! Birthday Blast Stamp set
Stampin' Up! Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Night of Navy card stock
Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry card stock
Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Real Red Classic Stampin' ink
Stampin' Up! So Saffron Classic Stampin' ink

No comments:

Post a Comment