Thursday 29 June 2017

To be a Unicorn!

Hey there, good to see you again! I don't know about you, but it's been a long time since I was 10, so I can't remember what it's like to be that age.

The only recent experience of being aged 10 is through Emily. At the moment her favourite word is savage and she loves unicorns!  Take a look at the layout I did celebratingvEmilys love of unicorns.


We bought Emily 2 pairs of Unicorn pajamas, one of which had Unicorn wings on the back. She had to try both pairs on!

 

Of course, no Unicorn layout is complete without a Unicorn!  I found a Unicorn cut file for my Silhouette and it was very easy to cut and glue together.

Products used:
Pink Paislee Paige Evans 08 Oh My Heart card stock 
Silhouette Unicorn cut file
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart stickers
American Crafts Thickers Good Life Chipboard
Simple Stories Emoji Love Enamel Dots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment