Tuesday 13 June 2017

Lovely Together Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! Hope you're all ok! The layout I'm showcasing today is the first pictures I have of James and his girlfriend, Elise, and I've also used a sketch that Sarah Toulston from Lottie Loves Paper set.  Take a look.

This is the sketch

 

This is my interpretation of the sketch.

 

The photos were taken on Elise's 28th Birthday, and they were perfect for this sketch. The pictures also matched my Lottie Loves Paper Scrapbook Kit!

 

Here is a close up of all the elements I used. I love using sketches. They take you out of your comfort zone and also helps if you ever lose your crafting mojo!

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Blue Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart - Bohemian
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart - Double Dot
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart - Luscious 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart - Fussy cuts
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart - Flair Button
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart - Chipboard Stickers
Stampjn' Up! Doily
American Crafts Hazelwood stickers
Stickles Glitter Glue Star Dust
Stickles Glitter Hlue Fruit Punch
Distress Stickles Glitter Glue Worn Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment