Thursday 11 May 2017

Howdy Sheriff Woody

Hey there, good to see you again. Hope you are ok!

My friend Zoe bought a pair of Toy Story Van shoes that I fell in love with, and without me knowing, Craig bought me a pair. 

Of course, me being a scrapper, I had to take a photo of them and scrap them. I decided that I had to use Toy Dtory themed papers, take a look.

 

Again, I used a Silhouette cut file to cut out the red hat and neckerchief, but the papers and stickers were bought from Capture the Magic.

I love my Woody Vans, which have Andy wrote on the sole of the right foot by the way, and I love this layout!

Products used:
Bazzil Basics Navt card stock
Stampjn' Up! Real Red Card stock
EK Success Woody Dimensional Stickers
Reminisce Toy Box Sheriff paper
Reminisce Cowboy Stripw paper
Silhouette cut files - Howdy and Cowboy strip
Stampin' Up! Star Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment