Tuesday 16 May 2017

You make my heart sing!

Hey there, good to see you again!  I told you I was back into Scrapbooking again right?  Well today I'm showing you another layout!

 

This was a selfie that I took when Craig finished the London to Brighton Bike Ride, and my heart was literally singing, I was so proud!

The collection I've used is the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild st Heart collection, which I love! I like all the pastel, subtle colours.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Artisan card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Bohemian  card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Patchwork card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Frames
Stampin' Up! Doily
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Die Cuts
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Enamel Dots
Tonic Studio Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Dandelion Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment