Tuesday 9 May 2017

Emoji Love Layout

Hey there, hope you are all ok!

I'm going to dhowcase a fun layout today using Simple Stories Emoji Love collection.

Being the mum of a 10 year old girl, sometimes it feels like my life evolves around Emojis, so I was really excited when I saw this collection.  Emily received a light box for her birthday, which also uses Emojis.

 

The lightbox and the Emoji Love collection tells you what's important in my daughters life right now, LOL!!!

Products used:
Simple Stories Emoji Love - OMG card stock
Simple Stories Emoji Love - HAHA card stock
Simple Stories Emoji Love Enamel Dots
Simple Stories Emoji Love Chipboard Stickers
Simple Stories Emoji Love Combo Card stock Stickers
Stampin' Up! Basic Black card stock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment