Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Well, can you believe that today is Christmas Eve!  I'm in work today until 3pm, so I've left Craig and the kiddies sorting out the final bits and pieces.  This time last year, Craig spent 45 minutes stuck in Build a Bear buying Olaf from Frozen.  I'm still chuckling when I think about how disgusted Craig sounded in his texts!

I will be blogging in between Christmas and New Year, but this is my final post before the big day, so of course it had to be a Christmas Card, an exploding box card at that!


To everyone who has attended my classes this year, or who has followed me on my blog, I'd like to say a huge thank you, and to wish you a very merry and peaceful Christmas!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Mossy Meadow Card Stock
Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack
Whisper White Card Stock
Festival of Trees Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Ink
Tree Punch
Window Word Punch
Window Sheet
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment