Tuesday 29 December 2015

Jingle all the Way Christmas Card

Hey there good to see you!  Hope you all had a good Christmas!  We spent quality time together as a family, and had a very lazy day.

This year, I made 50 Christmas Cards, the first time ever!  I know Christmas is now over and done with, and we are all looking forward to the New Year, but I'm going to be showcasing Christmas projects for a little while yet.  Here is another one of my Christmas Cards that I made.


I love this card, it's very simple, but very effective.  I've used the Sleigh Ride edgelits, which made this card very easy to make.  The edgelits also come with trees and houses, so are very versatile and allows you to layer up.  I wanted to keep my card simple, so just used one die cut.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Night of Navy Card stock
Whisper White Card stock
Sleigh Ride Edgelits
Jingle all the way Stamp Set
Silver Encore Ink (retired sorry)
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Ink
Dazzling Details

No comments:

Post a Comment