Tuesday 22 December 2015

Snowflake Exploding Box Card

Good to see you again!  I love making the exploding box cards, and I've made a few baby ones, but I decided to try my hand at Christmas ones!  This is the first one I attempted.


The snowflakes are all suspended on Stampin' Up! Window Sheet, which is the best acetate I've ever used (and I'm not just saying that!).  I tried to make an exploding box card using normal craft acetate, and it just didn't work.

I also love layering the wooden Snowflake Elements with the Winter Wonderland Embellishments.  They just give a hint of sparkle without being too fussy.

These cards all fold up so that you can put them in an envelope to post, and I think they look stunning!  The receiver is normally delighted with the different style of card too.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Mossy Meadow Card Stock
Smoky Slate Card Stock
Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Ink
Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink
Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Snowflake Elements
Winter Wonderland Embellishments
Window Sheet
Snowflake Punch

1 comment: