Thursday 31 December 2015

Festive Cups Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Well it's New Years Eve!  What are you up to tonight?  We always say that we're going to try to go to London, but we've never gone because of Emily.  Emily is normally in bed way before Midnight.  Maybe we will make it to London tonight.

Today I'm going to show you a layout I've completed.  It is a Christmas Layout, however, it's all about the Christmas Cups I've been given by the coffee shops I visit.


I had pictures of 4 cups, and I wanted to showcase them all on one layout, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to display them across the page, so I put together a waterfall style element.  I've made card stock flaps and attached each of the coffee cup pictures.


For those of you that have followed me for a while (thank you so much), you know how much I love my Christmas Coffee!  We've not reached December yet, and I already had 4 pictures to Scrap, so this was the perfect way to show them all.  

I also love putting items from every day onto my cup layouts if I can, so this year I've added the coffee sleeve.  This makes a brilliant embellishment and will draw readers eye to it straight away!

Whatever you're doing tonight to wish the New Year in, have fun and stay safe.  See you in 2016!!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stampin' Up! Merry Moments  Designer Series Paper Stack
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment