Tuesday 6 October 2015

Project Life for the Week in the Life Project...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  If you've been following my previous posts about my Project Life pages, you'll know that we are up to Friday and Saturday.  After the emotion of GCSE  Results Day on Thursday, I was really glad it was Friday…..


Craig had found limited edition Fruit Pastilles, and I really needed the sugar because I was so tired, so I took them to work.  Friday was also a good day, as the 2 gorgeous hand made Rag Dolls that I'd ordered from The Ruby Range had arrived, and I was so excited!


Saturday was all about the mundane,which is what this project was all about.  Scrap the ordinary!  The only bit of strangeness was that we bought a metal bull called Bruce!  Bruce is really a beer cooler for your garden and had a bottle opener on his bottom, but we're using him as a planter!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Various Project Life by Stampin' Up! Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment