Thursday 8 October 2015

Project Life for Week in the LIfe Project

Hey, thanks for stopping by!  Today I'm showing my last day of my Project Life Week in the Life project, so it must be Sunday, right?!


Emily had a birthday party to go to, and James was at work, so Craig and I had very very rare adult time.  We utilised the time and had lunch at Ask Italian, which was lovely, although I did spill pasta sauce down my new cream top (it can only happen to me!).

I really enjoyed this Project as it made me think about the every day things the we rarely take notice off, and I got to Project Life.  What a perfect combination.

I'm undertaking the Learn Something New Project by Shimelle Laine, and again, I'm going to use Project Life, so watch this space!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Various Project Life by Stampin' Up! Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment