Thursday 1 October 2015

Project Life for Week in the Life Project

So today I'm carrying on showing you my Project Life pages for my Week in the Life Project.  Today, I'm showing you Wednesday and Thursday's Pages.


Wednesday was all about getting out and walking, and how much I love my fitbit!  The present that I bought when walking up town also features, along with the contents of my Stampin' Up! box.  I love how the different Project Life cards make your pages look so different.


Thursday's page has a lot of journalling, along of journalling!  This day was GCSE Results day, so it was highly emotional, and a large story!  Luckily, James had done enough to go back into 6th Form to study his Extended Diploma in High Performance Engineering.  This page also tells the story of how good Emily was, considering we were in school for over 2 hours, and she'd had no breakfast!!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Various Project Life by Stampin' Up! Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment