Tuesday 29 September 2015

Project Life Pages for Week in the Life…...

Hey there, hope you're OK!  Now I'm back to showing you something a bit different for me, Project Life Pages!!

I joined in with Ali Edwards Week in the Life Project, and because I wanted to keep pace with each day, I used Project Life, which I've really fallen in love with!  Here are my first couple of days….


The whole idea of the Project was to photograph and journal about your every day life, something most of us rarely do!  It was interesting as the week went on to see what I photographed, and therefore, journaled about!  My favourite moment on Monday was when my kit turned up that I subscribed too!


Tuesday was all about the drink….. tea and coffee that is, my love of both!  My Stampin' Up! Parcel was also delivered that day, and I was really looking forward to it, as it was filled with my pre-order from the seasonal catalogue!

Project Life Scrapbooking is really quick and easy.  It doesn't require you to embellish like made, but you can do if you want to.  I always think less is more on Project Life, so I may use stickers rather than actual bulky embellishments. 

This project really made me journal too, which again, on my normal layouts I probably don't journal enough!  I'm doing another Project at the moment where I'm going to use Project Life again, so keep a look out on my blog!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Various Project Life by Stampin' Up! Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment