Thursday 24 September 2015

Card Swap Challenge - Cascade Card

Hey there, good to see you again.  OK, so I fibbed slightly in my last post.  I do have a card to show you!

I'm part of a card swap challenge group, and August's challenge card was a cascade card.  I found this on Pinterest (sorry I didn't write down the originator, but thank you) and adapted it slightly for my use.


I really enjoyed all the folds in this card and the challenges it presented when putting it together.  I love the simple decoration too.  I was going to put a merry Christmas stamp on it, but decided to leave it blank, so Deborah could decide what she wanted to use it for!


This is the view from one side.  I left it fairly plain.


This is the view from the other side.  I loved it, as it folded nice and flat ready for posting!  I loved making a different style card blank to the normal A6.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Tip Top Taupe 12 x 12" Card stock
White Christmas Stamp Set
White Classic Stampin' Ink
White Gel Pen
Wooden Snowflake Elements (from Seasonal Catalogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment