Tuesday 22 September 2015

Getting into Mischief…..

Hey there, good to see you again!  For the next couple of weeks, I'm showing you more layouts and Project Life pages than I am cards, which is a novelty.  Here is the first of the layouts….


My husband and my Daughter, Emily are always getting into mischief, normally when I'm not around, but this time, I caught them at it.  When we were on holiday, we went out for dinner and for pudding, Emily had a decorate it yourself cookie.  Emily had loads of decoration left over, so Craig squeezed the icing onto Emily's finger, which she then dipped into the smarties.  I just love the look on her face!  She was looking around to make sure no one was looking! Priceless.  I'm really glad that I caught this moment!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment