Thursday 17 September 2015

Anniversary Cards using Cherry on Top…..

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Well today, I'm going to show you some quick Anniversary Cards I made using the Cherry on Top matching set.  I'm really pleased with how these cards turned out, as they are really effective.


I've simply used card stock, designer series paper stack, wash tape and the new Cherry on Top Cotton Paper for the flowers (which is actually thick tissue paper!).  I think they look beautiful and will definitely use this again.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Watermelon Wonder Card stock
Crushed Cucumber Card stock
Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack
Thick Whisper White Card Stock
Cherry on Top Washi Tape
Cherry on Top Cotton Paper in Watermelon Wonder and Crushed Cucumber
Pansy Punch
In Colour Blossom Accents
Happy Happenings Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Flower Punch
Basic Rhinestones
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Ink
Crushed Cucumber Classic Stampin' Ink

1 comment: