Thursday 16 July 2015

The Minack Theatre Layout

Hey there, great to see you again!  Hope you're having a good week!  Today I'm showing a Scrapbook Layout of one of our favourite places in Cornwall, The Minack Theatre.  The Theatre is carved out of the side of a cliff, and there is something truly magical.  Every time we've been there, it's been hot and we've got burnt! 

On my page, I wanted to show the Theatre, which is truly amazing, coupled with the view of the sea, which I think is the thing that makes the Theatre so magical.


The anchor card stock was perfect to go on this layout, seeing as the Theatre over looks the sea.


I wanted to show the elements on my layout.  I love the clip, tag and cork elements on my layout, and they all tie into the nautical theme.

If you've not been to The Minack Theatre, then you definitely need to book to go!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment